2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 375 - Podiatry
- Section 20-50 - Podiatric medicine defined.
- Section 20-50a - Requirements for surgery.
- Section 20-51 - Examining board: Appointment and qualifications.
- Section 20-52 and 20-53 - Removals from examining board. Organization and rules.
- Section 20-54 - Qualifications for general practice, medical and nonsurgical treatment of the ankle and surgical treatment of the ankle. Permits. Exception for surgery under the direct supervision of a physician or surgeon. Regulations. Effect of permit on hospital privileges.
- Section 20-55 - Examinations. Fees.
- Section 20-56 - List of practitioners to be filed.
- Section 20-57 - Licensure without examination.
- Section 20-58 - Transmittal of certificate to Department of Health Services. License.
- Section 20-58a - Professional liability insurance required, when. Amount of insurance. Reporting requirements.
- Section 20-59 - Disciplinary action by board; grounds.
- Section 20-60 to 20-62 - Jurisdiction of charges against practitioner; hearing; revocation or suspension of license. Appeal. Restoration of right to practice upon reversal of conviction.
- Section 20-63 - Title “Doctor” not to be used.
- Section 20-64 - Ownership or operation of office.
- Section 20-65 - Penalty.
- Section 20-65a to 20-65e - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.