2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 373 - Naturopathy
- Section 20-34 - Practice defined.
- Section 20-35 - Examining board.
- Section 20-36 - Meetings. Powers and duties of examining board.
- Section 20-37 - Licensure. Examination. Fees.
- Section 20-37a - Students and faculty, licensure exemption. Curriculum training and procedures.
- Section 20-37b - License by endorsement.
- Section 20-38 - Receipts to be credited to General Fund.
- Section 20-39 - Subjects of examination.
- Section 20-39a - Professional liability insurance required, when. Amount of insurance. Reporting requirements.
- Section 20-40 - Refusal of license. Disciplinary grounds.
- Section 20-41 - Renewal of licenses. Fee.
- Section 20-41a - Continuing education: Definitions; contact hours; attestation; record-keeping; exemptions, waivers and extensions; reinstatement of void licenses.
- Section 20-42 - Penalties.
- Section 20-42a - Delegation of colon hydrotherapy services. Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.