2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 372 - Chiropractic
- Section 20-24 - Definitions.
- Section 20-25 - Examining board.
- Section 20-26 - Meetings of board. Powers and duties.
- Section 20-27 - License.
- Section 20-28 - Examination. Scope of practice.
- Section 20-28a - Exempt activities.
- Section 20-28b - Professional liability insurance required, when. Amount of insurance. Reporting requirements.
- Section 20-29 - Disciplinary action. Grounds.
- Section 20-29a to 20-31a - Reinstatement of lapsed registration. Renewal certificates; fee. Board to account to State Treasurer. Fees to be credited to General Fund.
- Section 20-32 - Use of names and titles. Continuing education. Regulations.
- Section 20-33 - Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.