2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 20 - Professional and Occupational Licensing, Certification, Title Protection and Registration. Examining Boards
Chapter 369 - Healing Arts
- Section 20-1 - Healing arts defined.
- Section 20-2 to 20-7 - Examining boards, generally.
- Section 20-7a - Billing for clinical laboratory services. Cost of diagnostic tests. Financial disclosures to patients. Billing practices re anatomic pathology services.
- Section 20-7b - Definitions.
- Section 20-7c - Access to medical records. Notification to patient of certain test results. Authority of provider to withhold information.
- Section 20-7d - Release of patient’s medical records to another provider.
- Section 20-7e - Medical records maintained by agencies.
- Section 20-7f - *(See end of section for amended version and effective date.) Unfair billing practices.
- Section 20-7g - Billing practices re diagnostic imaging services.
- Section 20-7h - Disclosure by physician and physical therapist re services provided based on letter of protection and cost of providing opinion letter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.