2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 19a - Public Health and Well-Being
Chapter 368ll - Miscellaneous Provisions
- Section 19a-900 - Use of cartridge injector by staff member of before or after school program, day camp or day care facility.
- Section 19a-901 - Obstetrical ultrasound procedure.
- Section 19a-902 - Dual licensure program for providers of mental health services and substance abuse services. Drug testing at facilities licensed by Department of Public Health. Regulations.
- Section 19a-903 - Prohibited billing practices re hospital-acquired conditions.
- Section 19a-903a - Circulating nurses in hospitals and outpatient surgical facilities.
- Section 19a-903b - Hospital designation of health care providers and technologists to perform oxygen-related patient care activities. Training. Competency testing. Exception.
- Section 19a-903c - Medical spas.
- Section 19a-904 - Emergency service members and exposure to infectious diseases. Definitions. Designated officers. Duties of hospital. Request for notification. Immunity from liability.
- Section 19a-904a - Notice to patients re coverage by health insurance policy. Understandable language in documents submitted to patients or insureds.
- Section 19a-904b - Notice to health carrier when stopping acceptance of patients in insurance plan. Updates to health care provider directories.
- Section 19a-904c - Electronic health records systems; utilization by hospitals.
- Section 19a-904d - Health information blocking. Penalty.
- Section 19a-905 - Health care providers who provide direct patient care to wear badges.
- Section 19a-905a - Recording of developmental screenings by health care providers.
- Section 19a-906 - Telehealth services.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.