2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 12 - Taxation
Chapter 228a - R.E. Van Norstrand Neighborhood Assistance Act
- Section 12-630aa - Short title: R.E. Van Norstrand Neighborhood Assistance Act.
- Section 12-631 - Definitions.
- Section 12-632 - *(See end of section for amended version of subsection (i) and effective date.) Lists of eligible programs. Application by businesses. Limitations on tax credits.
- Section 12-632a - Proration of tax credits, when.
- Section 12-633 - Amount of tax credits; generally.
- Section 12-634 - Amount of tax credits; child day care facilities.
- Section 12-635 - Amount of tax credits; energy conservation, job training, college access loan forgiveness and programs serving low-income persons.
- Section 12-635a - Amount of tax credits; community-based alcoholism prevention or treatment programs.
- Section 12-636 - Decision of the Commissioner of Revenue Services.
- Section 12-637 - Audit.
- Section 12-637a - Postproject audit required. Municipal agency certification required. Review by commissioner required.
- Section 12-638 - Regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.