2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 12 - Taxation
Chapter 227 - Sale of Petroleum Products Gross Earnings Tax
- Section 12-587 - Definitions. Imposition of tax. Rate. Returns and filing; due date.
- Section 12-587a - *(See end of section for amended version and effective date.) Tax credit for company liable for tax on sale of petroleum products to purchaser who sells the products outside the state. Purchaser reimbursed by company for tax in purchase price of such products.
- Section 12-588 - Conduct of business subject to tax by fiduciary.
- Section 12-589 - Refunds of overpayment of tax. Interest.
- Section 12-590 - Penalty for failure to pay tax when due. Waiver of penalty.
- Section 12-591 - Penalties for wilful violations of requirements in this chapter.
- Section 12-592 - Inquiries, investigations or hearings related to the tax.
- Section 12-593 - Deficiency assessments and related penalties. Extension of time for assessment.
- Section 12-594 - Interest added to deficiency assessments. Tax due as a lien on property of the company.
- Section 12-595 - Application for hearing by taxpayer. Hearings ordered by commissioner.
- Section 12-596 - Abatement of uncollectible tax.
- Section 12-597 - Appeals by taxpayer.
- Section 12-598 - Tax on gross earnings in a fiscal year received after the end of such year.
- Section 12-599 - Tax to constitute operating overhead of taxpayer. Limitation on price increases in this state*.
- Section 12-600 - Taxes to be paid before instituting action on tax in court.
- Section 12-601 - Severability.
- Section 12-602 - Regulations.
- Section 12-603 to 12-609 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.