2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 12 - Taxation
Chapter 226b - Disclosure Statements with Regard to Pari-Mutuel Betting
- Section 12-583 - Definitions.
- Section 12-584 - Disclosure of financial information. Filing requirements. Penalties for failure to comply. Appeal.
- Section 12-585 - Billing for department expenses. Penalties for failure to comply.
- Section 12-586 - False or fraudulent information. Class A misdemeanor.
- Section 12-586a to 12-586e - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.