2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 12 - Taxation
Chapter 218a - Estate Income Tax
- Section 12-405a - Definitions.
- Section 12-405b - Imposition of tax on income of estates at rate of ten per cent of taxable income over twenty thousand dollars.
- Section 12-405c - Date on which taxpayer of an estate must file return with full amount of tax due. Extensions. Adjusted, corrected and amended returns.
- Section 12-405d - Penalty for failure to pay tax when due. Rate of interest. Deficiency assessment. Examination of returns. Collection. Liens.
- Section 12-405e to 12-405i - Declaration of estimated tax by fiduciary, when required. Amount of payment required on account of estimated tax. Estimated tax payment; interest applicable to amount by which payment is less than minimum required. Installment of estimated tax payable; manner of payment and recording thereof. Installment payment of estimated tax in excess of correct amount.
- Section 12-405j - Tax credit under this chapter for tax imposed on a resident estate by another state.
- Section 12-405k - Tax information or returns commissioner may require from taxpayer. Hearings. Appeals.
- Section 12-405l - Commissioner to adopt regulations re this chapter.
- Section 12-405m - Chapter not applicable to income earned on or after January 1, 1991.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.