2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 12 - Taxation
Chapter 218 - Federal and State Estate Taxes
- Section 12-400 - “Persons interested in the estate”, defined.
- Section 12-401 - Proration of estate taxes. Procedure.
- Section 12-402 - Tax to be paid by executor or administrator.
- Section 12-403 - Distribution by fiduciary.
- Section 12-404 - Order directing payment of prorated amounts.
- Section 12-405 - Appeal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.