2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 12 - Taxation
Chapter 212a - Public Service Companies Tax
- Section 12-268a - Alternate methods of determining portion of business equitably attributable to Connecticut.
- Section 12-268b - Return of fiduciary.
- Section 12-268c - Refunds. Interest on refunds.
- Section 12-268d - Failure to pay tax when due. Penalty provisions.
- Section 12-268e - Penalties for failure to pay the tax or submit return with intent or wilful delivery of return known to be false.
- Section 12-268f - Examination of books and records to verify return. Authority to take testimony under oath; subpoenas.
- Section 12-268g - Examination of returns. Penalties related to deficiency assessments.
- Section 12-268h - Delinquent taxes; interest; collection. Receipt and disposition of funds.
- Section 12-268i - Hearing by commissioner.
- Section 12-268j - Tax to be in lieu of certain other taxes.
- Section 12-268k - Abatement of taxes.
- Section 12-268l - Appeals.
- Section 12-268m - Regulations and forms.
- Section 12-268n to 12-268r - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.