2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 12 - Taxation
Chapter 212 - Utility Companies Tax
- Section 12-264 - Tax on gross earnings. Registration of gas sellers. Return.
- Section 12-265 - Rate. Deductions.
- Section 12-265a - Tax credit for expenditures for water pollution abatement facilities.
- Section 12-265b and 12-265c - Tax credit for expenditures for: Air pollution abatement facilities; industrial waste treatment facilities.
- Section 12-265d - Tax credit for expenditures to establish day care facilities for children of employees.
- Section 12-266 to 12-268 - Commissioner to determine gross earnings; assessment of tax. Due date of tax; interest. Tax to be in lieu of other taxes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.