2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 12 - Taxation
Chapter 210 - Railroad Companies Tax
- Section 12-249 - Tax on gross earnings.
- Section 12-250 - Definitions. Returns.
- Section 12-251 - Basis. Rate. Deductions.
- Section 12-252 - Commissioner to determine gross earnings. Assessment of tax.
- Section 12-252a and 12-252b - Credit against tax for expenditures for air pollution abatement facilities. Tax credit for expenditures for industrial waste treatment facilities.
- Section 12-253 and 12-254 - Tax, when payable; warrant for collection; state tax lien against real estate and foreclosure procedure. Interest on unpaid installments.
- Section 12-255 - Tax to be in lieu of certain other taxes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.