2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 12 - Taxation
Chapter 208b - Taxation of Interest on Certain Obligations of the State of Connecticut
- Section 12-242ee - Legislative findings.
- Section 12-242ff - Definitions.
- Section 12-242gg - Eminent domain; taking of right to claim income exclusion; notice of aggregate condemnation. Waiver of right to claim taking.
- Section 12-242hh - Notice of taking. Claim for compensation form.
- Section 12-242ii - Notice of individual condemnation. Statement of acceptance. Deposit of funds. Rejection of compensation form.
- Section 12-242jj - Statement of acceptance; rejection of statement of acceptance.
- Section 12-242kk - Condemnation appeals; class action; withdrawal of notice.
- Section 12-242ll - Settlement of claim.
- Section 12-242mm - Withdrawal of assessment deposit.
- Section 12-242nn - Failure to return acceptance or file appeal.
- Section 12-242oo - Exclusive remedy.
- Section 12-242pp - Declaratory judgment.
- Section 12-242qq - Reach-back.
- Section 12-242rr - Method of payment of refunds.
- Section 12-242ss - Extension of time to grant refunds in certain cases.
- Section 12-242tt - Refunds and exclusion of related expenses applicable to pending returns.
- Section 12-242uu - Bond authorization.
- Section 12-242vv - Confidentiality of taxpayer information.
- Section 12-242ww - State action against third party; waiver.
- Section 12-242xx - Regulations.
- Section 12-242yy - Authority for assistance through contract or agreement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.