2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 12 - Taxation
Chapter 207 - Insurance Companies and Health Care Centers Taxes
- Section 12-201 - Definitions.
- Section 12-201a - Definitions.
- Section 12-202 - Tax on net direct premiums of domestic insurance companies.
- Section 12-202a - Tax on net direct subscriber charges of health care centers. Exceptions.
- Section 12-202b - Tax credit for providers of HUSKY coverage.
- Section 12-202c - Supplemental payments to providers of HUSKY coverage.
- Section 12-203 - Tax on receipts of interest and dividends by domestic companies.
- Section 12-204 - Assessment and collection of taxes.
- Section 12-204a and 12-204b - Declaration of estimated tax. Installment payments.
- Section 12-204c - Installment payments. Interest on unpaid installments.
- Section 12-204d - Payment and disposition of installments.
- Section 12-204e - Liability of fiduciary conducting or liquidating business.
- Section 12-204f - Overpayment of estimated and final taxes.
- Section 12-204g - Regulations.
- Section 12-205 - Annual return. Extensions.
- Section 12-206 - Penalties for late filing and wilful submission of fraudulent return or document.
- Section 12-207 - Oaths and subpoenas.
- Section 12-208 - Application for administrative hearing and appeal therefrom to Superior Court.
- Section 12-209 - Tax to be in lieu of certain other taxes.
- Section 12-210 - Tax on net direct premiums of nonresident and foreign companies.
- Section 12-210a - Deduction by nonresident companies of benefit payments from group health insurance premiums.
- Section 12-211 - Reciprocity.
- Section 12-211a - Limit on credits under this chapter. Exceptions.
- Section 12-211b - Order of credits claimed.
- Section 12-211c - Transfer of credit to affiliate.
- Section 12-212 - Provisions of the tax on domestic companies pertaining to filing returns, collection of taxes and penalties made applicable to foreign companies.
- Section 12-212a - Annual state charge applicable to hospital and medical service corporations. Such corporations not subject to tax under this chapter.
- Section 12-212b and 12-212c - Employee welfare benefit plans; definitions. Imposition of tax.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.