2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 12 - Taxation
Chapter 206 - School District Tax
- Section 12-196 - Taxes levied on what property.
- Section 12-197 - Town almshouse property taxable for schoolhouse.
- Section 12-198 - Real estate partly in district; separate assessment.
- Section 12-199 - Assessment of real estate omitted from town list or with title changed.
- Section 12-200 - Valuation of property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.