2015 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 12 - Taxation
Chapter 204a - Property Tax Relief for Elderly Homeowners and Renters and Persons with Permanent Total Disability
- Section 12-170a and 12-170b - Real property tax credit for certain persons sixty-five and over. Application for real property tax credit; state reimbursement of municipalities.
- Section 12-170c - Transferred
- Section 12-170d - Partial state refund of rent and utility bills paid by certain renters age sixty-five or over or renters under age sixty-five with permanent total disability. Eligibility limitations.
- Section 12-170e - State grants to renters qualified under section 12-170d.
- Section 12-170f - Applications for grants. Assessors’ duties.
- Section 12-170g - Appeals from secretary or assessor.
- Section 12-170h - Powers of Secretary of the Office of Policy and Management.
- Section 12-170i - Tax credit or reimbursement for homeowner eligible under this chapter except that the property was part of an unsettled estate when claim was due.
- Section 12-170j to 12-170u - Reserved for future use.
- Section 12-170v - Municipal option to provide real property tax relief to certain elderly homeowners. Eligibility. Calculation of tax. Subsequent conveyance of interest in property.
- Section 12-170w - Application for real property tax relief to certain elderly homeowners. Biennial requirements. Penalty for false application or false statement. Lien.
- Section 12-170x to 12-170z - Reserved for future use.
- Section 12-170aa - Tax relief for certain elderly or totally disabled homeowners. Reductions in real property taxes.
- Section 12-170bb - Annual report concerning tax relief for elderly homeowners and grants to elderly renters. Preparation by the Office of Policy and Management.
- Section 12-170cc - (Formerly Sec. 12-170c). Appeals from Secretary of the Office of Policy and Management or assessors.
- Section 12-170dd - Inclusion of taxes paid to a fire district in claim for tax reduction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.