2014 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 4 - Management of State Agencies
Chapter 55e - False Claims and Other Prohibited Acts Under State-Administered Health or Human Services Programs
- Section 4-274 - Definitions.
- Section 4-275 - False claims and other prohibited acts re state-administered health or human services programs. Penalties.
- Section 4-276 - Attorney General’s investigation of prohibited acts. Civil action.
- Section 4-277 - Civil action by individual. Consent for withdrawal. Manner of service. Complaint under seal. Intervention by Attorney General.
- Section 4-278 - Prosecution by Attorney General. Withdrawal. Settlement. Limits on individual’s participation. Division of proceeds. Attorneys’ fees and costs.
- Section 4-279 - Civil action when Attorney General declines to proceed. Division of proceeds. Attorneys’ fees and costs. Stay of discovery.
- Section 4-280 - Attorney General’s pursuit of claim through alternate remedy.
- Section 4-281 - Civil action by individual who committed prohibited act. Reduction of proceeds.
- Section 4-282 - Court’s jurisdiction over civil actions brought by certain individuals. Duplicate actions.
- Section 4-283 - State not liable for expenses.
- Section 4-284 - Discrimination in employment prohibited. Remedies. Attorneys’ fees and costs.
- Section 4-285 - Limitation of action. Pleadings upon state’s intervention.
- Section 4-286 - Standard of proof.
- Section 4-287 - Effect of final judgment in criminal proceeding on civil action.
- Section 4-288 - Remedies not exclusive.
- Section 4-289 - Report by Attorney General re civil actions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.