2014 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 4 - Management of State Agencies
Chapter 55b - Single Audits and Program-Specific Audits for Recipients of State Financial Assistance
- Section 4-230 - *(See end of section for amended version of subdivision (10) and effective date.) Definitions.
- Section 4-231 - Single audit or program-specific audit requirements. Exemption. Records.
- Section 4-232 - Designation of independent auditor to conduct audit. Audit report filing.
- Section 4-233 - Conduct and scope of audits. When corrective action required.
- Section 4-234 - Audits in lieu of financial or financial and compliance audits. Additional audits.
- Section 4-235 - Designation of cognizant agencies. Issuance of compliance supplement. Pass-through entities and subrecipients.
- Section 4-236 - Regulations.
- Section 4-237 to 4-249 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.