2014 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 4 - Management of State Agencies
Chapter 55a - Consultants and Personal Service Agreements
- Section 4-205 - Definitions.
- Section 4-206 to 4-209 - Secretary of Office of Policy and Management to establish standards. Written procedures by state agencies for implementing standards. Requests for proposals; screening committee; selection of consultant; waiver required for noncompetitive procurement.
- Section 4-210 and 4-211 - State agency reports on awarded contracts and needs for consultant services; coordination by secretary. State agency reports on completed contracts; compilation; performance evaluations.
PERSONAL SERVICE AGREEMENTS
- Section 4-212 - Definitions.
- Section 4-213 - Personal service agreement required when hiring personal service contractor.
- Section 4-214 - Personal service agreements having cost of not more than twenty thousand dollars and term of not more than one year.
- Section 4-215 - Personal service agreements having cost of more than twenty thousand dollars but not more than fifty thousand dollars and term of not more than one year.
- Section 4-216 - Personal service agreements having cost of more than fifty thousand dollars or term of more than one year.
- Section 4-217 - Standards. Written procedures. Requests for proposals.
- Section 4-218 - Reports to the General Assembly concerning personal service agreements.
- Section 4-219 - Amendments to personal service agreements.
- Section 4-220 to 4-229 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.