2014 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 4 - Management of State Agencies
Chapter 55 - Personal Data
- Section 4-190 - Definitions.
- Section 4-191 and 4-192 - Disclosure of personal data prohibited. When personal data may be disclosed without permission.
- Section 4-193 - Agency’s duties re personal data.
- Section 4-194 - Refusal to disclose. Medical doctor to review data. Judicial relief.
- Section 4-195 - Petition to court for failure to disclose.
- Section 4-196 - Agencies to adopt regulations conforming to Attorney General’s standards.
- Section 4-197 - Action against agency for violation of chapter.
- Section 4-198 to 4-204 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.