2014 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 4 - Management of State Agencies
Chapter 46a - Department of Administrative Services (See Chapter 57)
- Section 4-23a to 4-23c - Transferred
- Section 4-23d to 4-23i - Successor to personnel department. Terms “Personnel Department” or “Personnel Commissioner” deemed to mean Department or Commissioner of Administrative Services, exception. Term “Personnel Policy Board” deemed to mean Commissioner of Administrative Services. Terms “Department of Finance and Control” and “Commissioner of Finance and Control” deemed to mean Department or Commissioner of Administrative Services, when. Terms “Central Collections Division” etc., and “Director of the Central Collections Division of the Department of Finance and Control” deemed to mean Department or Commissioner of Administrative Services. Term “Director of Purchases” deemed to mean Commissioner of Administrative Services.
- Section 4-23j - Transferred
- Section 4-23k - Commissioner to provide furniture, stationery, etc. Records. Typewriters, filing cabinets, etc. Cost of stationery or supplies.
- Section 4-23l - Transferred
- Section 4-23m - State-wide emergency telecommunications policy established.
- Section 4-23n - Transferred
- Section 4-23o - Transferred
- Section 4-23p - Transferred
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.