2013 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 33 - Corporations
Chapter 599a - Worker Cooperative Corporations
- Section 33-418f - Short title: Worker Cooperative Corporations Act.
- Section 33-418g - Definitions.
- Section 33-418h - Election to be governed as a worker cooperative. Revocation of election. Corporate name.
- Section 33-418i - Membership requirements. Membership shares. Rights of members.
- Section 33-418j - Voting rights of members and shareholders. Amendments to bylaws.
- Section 33-418k - Board of directors’ membership requirements.
- Section 33-418l - Apportionment of earnings and losses.
- Section 33-418m - System of internal capital accounts. Redemption of shares. Interest. Collective reserve account.
- Section 33-418n - Internal capital account cooperatives.
- Section 33-418o - Conversion of shares upon revocation of election. Consolidation or merger restricted.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.