2013 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 33 - Corporations
Chapter 595 - Cooperative Associations
- Section 33-183 - Organization.
- Section 33-184 - Object and place of business.
- Section 33-185 - Management.
- Section 33-186 - First meeting. Bylaws.
- Section 33-187 - Capital stock; franchise tax.
- Section 33-188 - Annual reports.
- Section 33-189 - Termination of corporate existence on neglect to file annual reports.
- Section 33-190 - Voting power.
- Section 33-191 - Issue of certificate of shares.
- Section 33-192 - Failure to make return; penalty.
- Section 33-193 - Distribution of profits; sinking fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.