2013 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 31 - Labor
Chapter 558 - Wages
- Section 31-58 - Definitions.
- Section 31-58a - Minimum wage for minors in government or agricultural employment.
- Section 31-59 - Investigation.
- Section 31-60 - Payment of less than minimum or overtime wage. Regulations.
- Section 31-62 - Report and regulations.
- Section 31-63 - Orders and appeal.
- Section 31-64 - Reconsideration of wage rates.
- Section 31-65 - Modification of orders.
- Section 31-66 - Employers’ records. Orders to be posted.
- Section 31-67 - Exception for person with impaired capacity.
- Section 31-68 - Collection of minimum or overtime wage. Collection of wages for employee whose whereabouts are unknown.
- Section 31-68a - Enforcement of chapter.
- Section 31-68b - Reciprocal agreements.
- Section 31-70 - Withholding wages.
- Section 31-71 - Weekly payment of wages; how paid when employment ends.
- Section 31-71a - Payment of wages: Definitions.
- Section 31-71b - Weekly payment of wages. Electronic direct deposit of wages for state employees. Exemptions.
- Section 31-71c - Payment of wages on termination of employment.
- Section 31-71d - Payment where wages disputed.
- Section 31-71h - Regulations.
- Section 31-71i - Waiver of weekly payment requirement.
- Section 31-71j - Automatic enrollment retirement plans.
- Section 31-72 - Civil action to collect wage claim, fringe benefit claim or arbitration award.
- Section 31-73 - Refund of wages for furnishing employment.
- Section 31-74 - Wages not to be scaled.
- Section 31-74a - Computation and payment of vacation pay.
- Section 31-75 - Discrimination in compensation on the basis of sex. Prohibited practices. Employer demonstration.
- Section 31-76 - Discrimination in compensation on the basis of sex. Enforcement by commissioner. Civil action. When discrimination in compensation occurs. Limitation of action.
- Section 31-76a - Investigations on complaint of nonpayment of wages and certain misrepresentations re employees. Issuance of stop work order.
- Section 31-76b - Overtime pay: Definitions.
- Section 31-76c - Length of workweek.
- Section 31-76d - Workweek for certain establishments.
- Section 31-76f - Piece rates; two or more kinds of work.
- Section 31-76g - Crediting of certain extra compensation.
- Section 31-76h - Hospital employees.
- Section 31-76i - Exceptions.
- Section 31-76j - Prior wage orders and regulations.
- Section 31-76k - Payment of fringe benefits upon termination of employment.
- Section 31-76l - Regulations.
- Section 31-76m - Remission of portion of fine or civil penalty to municipality.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.