2013 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 22 - Agriculture. Domestic Animals
Chapter 427a - Connecticut Fertilizer Law of 2008
Section 22-111q - Appeals.

CT Gen Stat § 22-111q (2013) What's This?

Any person aggrieved by any action of the commissioner under the provisions of this chapter may appeal therefrom in accordance with the provisions of section 4-183.

(February, 1965, P.A. 198, S. 17; P.A. 73-278, S. 12, 21; P.A. 76-436, S. 449, 681; P.A. 77-603, S. 91, 125.)

History: P.A. 73-278 replaced “director”, i.e. director of Agricultural Experiment Station, with “commissioner”, i.e. commissioner of agriculture; P.A. 76-436 replaced court of common pleas with superior court and added reference to judicial districts, effective July 1, 1978; P.A. 77-603 replaced previous provision for appeal to superior court with statement that appeals shall be made in accordance with Sec. 4-183.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.