2013 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 22 - Agriculture. Domestic Animals
Chapter 427a - Connecticut Fertilizer Law of 2008
- Section 22-111a - Short title: Connecticut Fertilizer Law of 2008.
- Section 22-111b - Definitions.
- Section 22-111c - Registration of brands and grades. Fee. Regulations.
- Section 22-111d - Labeling.
- Section 22-111e - Inspection fees. Tonnage reports by distributors.
- Section 22-111f - Entry, inspection, sampling and analysis.
- Section 22-111g - Misbranded fertilizers.
- Section 22-111h - Written reports by distributors and sellers. Confidentiality of report information.
- Section 22-111i - Publication of information by director.
- Section 22-111j - Regulations.
- Section 22-111k - Penalty for short weight.
- Section 22-111l - Revocation, refusal or suspension of registration.
- Section 22-111m - Stop sale, use or removal orders.
- Section 22-111n - Seizure of noncomplying fertilizers.
- Section 22-111o - Procedure re violations. Notice and hearing. Fine. Injunctions.
- Section 22-111p - Sales and exchanges between importers, manufacturers or manipulators.
- Section 22-111q - Appeals.
- Section 22-111r - Administration and enforcement.
- Section 22-111s - Special acts and municipal ordinances or regulations superceded.
- Section 22-111t - Guarantees. Inspection and analysis. Deficiencies. Penalties.
- Section 22-111u - Commissioner to determine and publish values.
- Section 22-111v - Distribution of adulterated fertilizer prohibited.
- Section 22-111w - Storage of bulk fertilizers. Best management practices for fertilizer use and application.
- Section 22-111x - Cooperation and agreements with agencies of state, other states and federal government.
- Section 22-111y and 22-111z - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.