2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 9 - Elections
Chapter 155 - Elections: Campaign Financing
- Section 9-600 - (Formerly Sec. 9-333). Application of provisions.
- Section 9-601 - (Formerly Sec. 9-333a). General definitions.
- Section 9-601a - (Formerly Sec. 9-333b). “Contribution” defined.
- Section 9-601b - (Formerly Sec. 9-333c). “Expenditure” defined.
- Section 9-601c - “Independent expenditure” defined.
- Section 9-602 - (Formerly Sec. 9-333d). Designation of campaign treasurer and depository institution. Certification. Persons authorized to receive contributions. Duties of campaign treasurer. Personal jurisdiction of State Elections Enforcement Commission over nonresidents.
- Section 9-603 - (Formerly Sec. 9-333e). Filing of statements and certification. Transfer of administration of campaign finance reporting to State Elections Enforcement Commission.
- Section 9-604 - (Formerly Sec. 9-333f). Formation of committee by candidate. Exceptions. Exploratory committees. Justice of the peace slate candidates.
- Section 9-605 - (Formerly Sec. 9-333g). Political committees; designation of campaign treasurer; registration statement, time for filing, contents of statement. Exception. Limits on establishment of political committees. Legislative caucus committees. Legislative leadership committees.
- Section 9-606 - (Formerly Sec. 9-333h). Duties and qualifications of campaign treasurers. Appointment and duties of solicitors.
- Section 9-607 - (Formerly Sec. 9-333i). Making of expenditures.
- Section 9-608 - (Formerly Sec. 9-333j). Statements to be filed by campaign treasurers. Treatment of surplus or deficit.
- Section 9-609 - (Formerly Sec. 9-333k). Party committees; designation as campaign treasurer. Limitation on multiple committees. Fund-raising events and testimonial affairs.
- Section 9-610 - (Formerly Sec. 9-333l). Expense sharing by committees. Candidate’s expenditures. Use of public funds by incumbent or for promotional campaign or advertisement. Restrictions on lobbyist contributions and solicitations.
- Section 9-611 - (Formerly Sec. 9-333m). Limits on contributions made by individuals to candidate committees, exploratory committees. When contributions by personal check or credit card required. Contributions by individuals less than eighteen years of age.
- Section 9-612 - (Formerly Sec. 9-333n). Other contributions by individuals. Principals of investment services firms, state contractors, principals of state contractors, prospective state contractors or principals of prospective state contractors. Lists. Subcontracts study. State officials or employees. Legislative caucus staff members.
- Section 9-613 - (Formerly Sec. 9-333o). Business entities.
- Section 9-614 - (Formerly Sec. 9-333p). Organizations.
- Section 9-615 - (Formerly Sec. 9-333q). Limits on contributions made by political committees established by organizations.
- Section 9-616 - (Formerly Sec. 9-333r). Contributions made or received by candidate committees.
- Section 9-617 - (Formerly Sec. 9-333s). Contributions made or received by party committees.
- Section 9-618 - (Formerly Sec. 9-333t). Contributions made or received by political committees organized for ongoing political activities.
- Section 9-619 - (Formerly Sec. 9-333u). Contributions made or received by committees established for a single primary or election.
- Section 9-620 - (Formerly Sec. 9-333v). Contributions made or received by committees formed to promote success or defeat of referendum questions.
- Section 9-621 - (Formerly Sec. 9-333w). Political advertising.
- Section 9-622 - (Formerly Sec. 9-333x). Illegal practices.
- Section 9-623 - (Formerly Sec. 9-333y). Penalties.
- Section 9-624 - (Formerly Sec. 9-346a). Preparation and distribution of forms; town clerk’s fee.
- Section 9-625 - (Formerly Sec. 9-346b). Powers of state referees and judges. Preservation of testimony. Witnesses. Expenses of inquiry.
- Section 9-626 to 9-674 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.