2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 7 - Municipalities
Chapter 99 - Municipal Charters and Special Acts
- Section 7-187 - Definitions.
- Section 7-188 - Initiation of action for adoption, amendment or repeal of charter or home rule ordinance.
- Section 7-189 - Form of petition.
- Section 7-190 - Commission: Appointment, membership, duties, report, termination.
- Section 7-191 - Charters, charter amendments and home rule ordinance amendments: Hearings; draft and final report; public notice; referendum; effective date; filing of copies with Secretary of the State; file maintained by State Library.
- Section 7-191a - Adoption of home rule ordinance.
- Section 7-192 - Existing provisions not affected. Amendments to charters. Amendment or revision of home rule ordinance. Supersedence of certain special acts by municipal ordinance. Termination of certain parking authorities and boards of health.
- Section 7-192a - New tax not authorized by general statutes prohibited. Provisions affecting elections and electors not to be adopted.
- Section 7-193 - Required provisions. Organization of government.
- Section 7-194 - Powers.
- Section 7-195 - Consolidation of governments.
- Section 7-196 - Form of petition.
- Section 7-197 - Consolidation commission.
- Section 7-198 - Duties of commission.
- Section 7-199 - Referendum.
- Section 7-200 - Consolidation of school districts. Charter revisions in consolidation process.
- Section 7-201 - Receipt of funds. Appropriations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.