2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 7 - Municipalities
Chapter 97a - Historic Districts and Historic Properties
- Section 7-147a - Historic districts authorized. Definitions.
- Section 7-147b - Procedure for establishment of historic district.
- Section 7-147c - Historic district commission.
- Section 7-147d - Certificate of appropriateness: Parking areas.
- Section 7-147e - Application for certificate. Hearing. Approval.
- Section 7-147f - Considerations in determining appropriateness. Solar energy systems.
- Section 7-147g - Variations, permissible when.
- Section 7-147h - Action by commission to prevent illegal acts.
- Section 7-147i - Appeals.
- Section 7-147j - Exempted acts. Delay of demolition.
- Section 7-147k - Prior districts unaffected. Validation of prior creations and actions. Nonprofit institutions of higher education excluded.
- Section 7-147l and 7-147m - Method of balloting; eligibility to vote; balloting on prior districts.
- Section 7-147n and 7-147o - Reserved for future use.
- Section 7-147p - Historic property ordinances authorized. Definitions.
- Section 7-147q - Procedures for establishment of historic properties.
- Section 7-147r - Historic properties commission.
- Section 7-147s - Certificate of appropriateness.
- Section 7-147t - Procedure for application for certificate.
- Section 7-147u - Considerations in determining appropriateness.
- Section 7-147v - Variations, permissible when.
- Section 7-147w - Action by commission to prevent illegal acts.
- Section 7-147x - Appeals.
- Section 7-147y - Exempted acts. Delay of demolition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.