2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 7 - Municipalities
Chapter 95 - Constables
- Section 7-86 - Bond.
- Section 7-87 - Ineligibility for office.
- Section 7-88 - Oaths of constables.
- Section 7-89 - Service of process. Liability.
- Section 7-90 - Command of assistance.
- Section 7-91 - Special constables and policemen to be citizens.
- Section 7-92 - Special constables.
- Section 7-93 to 7-96 - Special constables for manufacturing and retail establishments and parking areas and for certain societies. School janitors and janitors of public buildings as special constables.
- Section 7-97 - Compensation of constables and other officers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.