2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 7 - Municipalities
Chapter 90 - Town and Other Community Meetings
- Section 7-1 - Annual and special town meetings. Holding of meetings outside town.
- Section 7-2 - Ordinance concerning convening of special town meetings.
- Section 7-3 - Warning of town and other meetings.
- Section 7-4 - Record of warning.
- Section 7-5 - Place.
- Section 7-6 - Eligibility to vote.
- Section 7-7 - Conduct of meeting of municipal corporations. Vote by ballot or voting machine; when.
- Section 7-8 - Power of moderator.
- Section 7-9 - Petitions for vote. Form. Statement by circulator.
- Section 7-9a - Circulation of petition for vote at town meeting.
- Section 7-9b - Hours of voting at referenda.
- Section 7-9c - Dates and hours of referenda.
- Section 7-9d - Validation of prior referenda. Hours.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.