2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 7 - Municipalities
Chapter 118 - Neighborhood Revitalization Zones
- Section 7-600 - Neighborhood revitalization zones: Establishment.
- Section 7-601 - Neighborhood revitalization planning committee. Strategic plan.
- Section 7-602 - Approval of strategic plan. Amendments.
- Section 7-603 - Legislative finding; exercise of power of eminent domain in neighborhood revitalization areas.
- Section 7-604 - Reuse and resale of property acquired by eminent domain.
- Section 7-605 - Waiver of codes and regulations.
- Section 7-606 - Receiver of rents.
- Section 7-607 - Duties of Office of Policy and Management re neighborhood revitalization zones.
- Section 7-608 - Neighborhood Revitalization Zone Advisory Board. Duties. Neighborhood revitalization zone grant-in-aid program.
- Section 7-609 to 7-619 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.