2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 7 - Municipalities
Chapter 117 - Municipal Deficit Financing
- Section 7-560 - Definitions.
- Section 7-561 - Establishment of property tax intercept procedure and debt service payment fund.
- Section 7-562 - Documentation for issuance of general obligations. Requirements for intercept procedures and debt service payment fund. Percentage or amount of property tax deposited in fund. Fund use.
- Section 7-563 - Indenture or other agreements.
- Section 7-564 - Rights and remedies of holders of general obligations.
- Section 7-565 - State pledge to holders of general obligations.
- Section 7-566 - Municipal petition to become a debtor.
- Section 7-567 - Additional property tax to pay current year’s expenses.
- Section 7-568 - Issuance of deficit obligations to fund general fund deficiency.
- Section 7-569 - Obligation for which there is a special capital reserve fund. State Treasurer’s approval.
- Section 7-570 - Issuance of additional general obligations.
- Section 7-571 - Establishment of special capital reserve fund to secure general obligations.
- Section 7-572 - Application by Tier I municipality to Secretary of Office of Policy and Management for certification to issue general obligations. Regulations.
- Section 7-573 - Requirements for general obligations by Tier I municipality.
- Section 7-574 - Application by tier II municipality to Secretary of Office of Policy and Management for certification to issue general obligations. Regulations.
- Section 7-575 - Requirements for general obligations by tier II municipality.
- Section 7-576 - Referral of tier II municipality to Municipal Finance Advisory Commission. Three-year financial plan. Monthly reports.
- Section 7-577 - Attorney General to apply for writ of mandamus.
- Section 7-578 - Municipal comprehensive economic development plan to increase tax base.
- Section 7-579 - Definition of deficit obligation re town and city of New Haven.
- Section 7-580 to 7-599 - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.