2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 7 - Municipalities
Chapter 114 - Connecticut City and Town Development Act
- Section 7-480 - Short title.
- Section 7-481 - Declaration of legislative policy.
- Section 7-482 - Definitions.
- Section 7-483 - Powers granted to municipalities.
- Section 7-484 - Actions to be undertaken by means of separate resolutions.
- Section 7-485 - Required municipal findings and determination. Mandatory referendum.
- Section 7-486 - Delegation of powers.
- Section 7-487 - Laws governing city and town development.
- Section 7-488 - Power of municipality to make loans.
- Section 7-489 - Sale, lease, disposition and use of development property.
- Section 7-490 - Imposition and collection of facility charges.
- Section 7-491 - Issuance of notes and bonds.
- Section 7-492 - Capital reserve fund established. Petition. Referendum.
- Section 7-493 - Bonds and notes to be special obligation of municipality. Applicability of statutory debt limitation.
- Section 7-494 - Municipal moneys to be deposited in separate accounts. Annual audits.
- Section 7-495 - Municipal default or noncompliance. Appointment of trustee.
- Section 7-496 - Notes and bonds made securities.
- Section 7-497 - Income from notes and bonds tax-exempt; exception.
- Section 7-498 - Development property may be tax-exempt.
- Section 7-499 - Agreement with bond holders.
- Section 7-500 - Exclusive procedure for issuance of bonds.
- Section 7-501 - Competitive or public bidding requirements.
- Section 7-502 - Applicability of payment bond, prevailing wage and other employee benefit laws.
- Section 7-503 - Chapter grants no authority for municipality to acquire, own, develop or improve real property outside its borders.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.