2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 7 - Municipalities
Chapter 113a - Municipal Risk Management Pools
- Section 7-479a - Definitions.
- Section 7-479b - Membership in interlocal risk management agency; bylaws; administration of different risk management pools.
- Section 7-479c - Board of directors.
- Section 7-479d - Appointment of agent for service of process.
- Section 7-479e - Agency not an insurer. Reserve for contingencies. Applicable insurance laws.
- Section 7-479f - Pool not to function until contributions received by agency.
- Section 7-479g - Local public agency’s liability to risk management agency. Determining of contributions. Pool not to function prior to bylaw approval.
- Section 7-479h - Management, meetings, minutes and records pertaining to claims not subject to freedom of information laws.
- Section 7-479i - Issuance of bonded indebtedness.
- Section 7-479j to 7-479r - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.