2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 7 - Municipalities
Chapter 111 - Municipal Auditing Act
- Section 7-391 - Definitions.
- Section 7-392 - Making of audits and filing of statements.
- Section 7-393 - Working papers of accountant; preservation for inspection.
- Section 7-394 - Publication of notice that audit available for inspection by public.
- Section 7-394a - Principles and standards for audit reports.
- Section 7-394b - Municipal Finance Advisory Commission.
- Section 7-395 - Secretary to review audit report.
- Section 7-396 - Designation of auditor.
- Section 7-396a - Audits of agencies receiving state grants.
- Section 7-397 - Repeal of charter provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.