2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 7 - Municipalities
Chapter 110 - Municipal Uniform Fiscal Years
- Section 7-381 - Definitions.
- Section 7-382 - Adoption of uniform fiscal year. Budget and tax adjustments. Forfeiture for noncompliance.
- Section 7-383 - Due date of tax levy.
- Section 7-384 - Issuance of bonds and notes by complying municipalities.
- Section 7-385 - Maturity of bonds.
- Section 7-386 - Validity of bonds.
- Section 7-387 - Change of term of elected officials.
- Section 7-388 - Annual budget meetings.
- Section 7-389 - Financing of change in fiscal year.
- Section 7-390 - Publication of budget. Statements by municipalities adopting uniform fiscal years.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.