2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 7 - Municipalities
Chapter 106 - Town Boards of Finance
- Section 7-340 - Towns may establish.
- Section 7-340a - Alternate members of boards of finance. Appointment or election provided for by ordinance.
- Section 7-341 - Oath. Expenses.
- Section 7-342 - Officers. Meetings. Filing of minutes and records. Polling of members.
- Section 7-343 - Filling of vacancies.
- Section 7-344 - Appropriations. Laying of tax.
- Section 7-345 - Information concerning town agencies.
- Section 7-346 - Tax may be apportioned over a period of years.
- Section 7-347 - May transfer unexpended balances.
- Section 7-348 - Towns not to contract in excess of appropriations. Town meeting to increase amount.
- Section 7-349 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.