2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 7 - Municipalities
Chapter 105a - Municipal Special Services Districts
- Section 7-339m - Purpose of special services districts.
- Section 7-339n - Powers of special services district.
- Section 7-339o - Powers regarding motor vehicle parking.
- Section 7-339p - Referendum on ordinance establishing special services district.
- Section 7-339q - Board of commissioners of district. Contract awards.
- Section 7-339r - Tax levy for benefit of special services district.
- Section 7-339s - Dissolution of special services district.
- Section 7-339t - Provisions of ordinance creating special services district.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.