2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 7 - Municipalities
Chapter 103b - Municipal Resource Recovery Authorities
- Section 7-273aa - Municipal resource recovery authority. Definitions. Designation. Regional authorities. Withdrawal.
- Section 7-273bb - Powers.
- Section 7-273cc - Bonds and notes.
- Section 7-273dd - Sale of bonds or notes. Use of proceeds.
- Section 7-273ee - Security of bonds of municipality and of authority. Contracts and agreements. Payments.
- Section 7-273ff - Signatures of officers on date of execution binding.
- Section 7-273gg - Form. Maturity. Investment of proceeds.
- Section 7-273hh - Temporary notes.
- Section 7-273ii - Revenue or guaranteed bonds not included in debt limitation.
- Section 7-273jj - Agreement with bondholders.
- Section 7-273kk - Use of funds.
- Section 7-273ll - Special fund.
- Section 7-273mm - Exemptions from taxes. Payments in lieu of taxes.
- Section 7-273nn - Anticipation notes.
- Section 7-273oo - Power to be additional.
- Section 7-273pp - Investment in bonds. Negotiability. Liens.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.