2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 7 - Municipalities
Chapter 103a - Transit Districts
- Section 7-273b - Legislative finding. Definitions. Formation of district. Withdrawal.
- Section 7-273c - Board of directors. Bond required of officers and employees.
- Section 7-273d - Assumption of Transportation Department powers relative to transit system within district. Appeals.
- Section 7-273e - Acquisition or establishment of transit districts and transportation centers. Eminent domain.
- Section 7-273f - District budget. Audit of accounts.
- Section 7-273g - Bond issues. Temporary notes. State guarantee.
- Section 7-273h - Liability of district. Joint assumption of liability imposed upon district officer, agent or employee.
- Section 7-273i - Transfer of employees when company acquired by district.
- Section 7-273j - Collective bargaining.
- Section 7-273k - Contracts for mass passenger transportation service. Grants. Borrowing powers.
- Section 7-273l - Application for state funds. Distribution formula. Conditions for receiving funds. Municipal transit service. Regulations.
- Section 7-273m - Distribution formula exception.
- Section 7-273n - State matching grants for elderly and handicapped demand responsive transportation programs.
- Section 7-273o to 7-273z - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.