2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 7 - Municipalities
Chapter 101a - Municipal Electric Energy Cooperatives
- Section 7-233a - Legislative purpose and finding.
- Section 7-233b - Definitions.
- Section 7-233c - Municipal electric energy cooperative membership. Board representatives, appointment, term, removal. Officers. Meetings. Staff. Apportionment of expenses.
- Section 7-233d - Filings with Secretary of the State. Effect.
- Section 7-233e - Powers.
- Section 7-233f - Bonds.
- Section 7-233g - Filing of bond resolution. Notice. Action challenging validity of bond resolution to be brought within twenty days or forever barred.
- Section 7-233h - Trust indenture.
- Section 7-233i - Bond anticipation notes.
- Section 7-233j - Interconnection of electric system lines. Contracts for sale of electricity.
- Section 7-233k - Eminent domain.
- Section 7-233l - Rates.
- Section 7-233m - Sufficiency of rate schedule. Public hearing. Public inspection.
- Section 7-233n - Dissolution of cooperative.
- Section 7-233o - Conflict of interest.
- Section 7-233p - Representative compensation.
- Section 7-233q - Competitive bidding. Contracts.
- Section 7-233r - Cooperative bonds and notes deemed legal investment.
- Section 7-233s - Taxation.
- Section 7-233t - Exemption from jurisdiction of Public Utilities Regulatory Authority.
- Section 7-233u - Severability of provisions.
- Section 7-233v - Liberal construction.
- Section 7-233w - Controlling provisions in case of conflict.
- Section 7-233x - Power supply contracts between cooperatives and municipal electric utilities.
- Section 7-233y - Municipal energy conservation and load management fund.
- Section 7-233z - Comprehensive report.
- Section 7-233aa to 7-233hh - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.