2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 7 - Municipalities
Chapter 101 - Municipal Gas and Electric Plants
- Section 7-213 - Municipalities may establish plants.
- Section 7-214 - Requirements for exercise of authority.
- Section 7-215 - Preliminary vote in towns or boroughs.
- Section 7-216 - Board of commissioners.
- Section 7-217 - Issuance of debt.
- Section 7-217a - Temporary notes. Method of issuance and payment.
- Section 7-218 - Reconstruction or enlargement of plant.
- Section 7-219 - Assessment for pipes and other appliances.
- Section 7-220 - Manufacture and distribution.
- Section 7-221 - Keeping of accounts.
- Section 7-222 - Price.
- Section 7-222a - Rate for interconnection of generation facilities.
- Section 7-223 - Ordinances.
- Section 7-224 - Purchase by municipality of plant owned by a corporation.
- Section 7-225 - When purchase to embrace entire plant.
- Section 7-226 - Determination of plant value.
- Section 7-227 - Valuation of capital paid in property.
- Section 7-228 - Compulsory purchase by municipality.
- Section 7-229 - Remonstrance to acceptance of report.
- Section 7-230 - Appeal.
- Section 7-231 - Private rights extinguished by municipal purchase.
- Section 7-232 - Damages by reason of operating plant.
- Section 7-232a - Information exempt from Freedom of Information Act.
- Section 7-233 - Applicability of statutes and ordinances.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.