2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 7 - Municipalities
Chapter 100 - Municipal Parking Authorities
- Section 7-202 - Definitions.
- Section 7-203 - Creation of parking authorities.
- Section 7-204 - Powers of parking authority.
- Section 7-204a - Enforcement of municipal parking regulations.
- Section 7-205 - Financing.
- Section 7-206 - Revenue bonds.
- Section 7-206a - Bonds and notes not subject to statutory debt limit. Conveyance of title by municipality to public agency lessee.
- Section 7-207 - Rates and charges.
- Section 7-207a - Use of parking meter revenues.
- Section 7-208 - Rights of bondholders.
- Section 7-209 - Bonds to be tax-exempt.
- Section 7-210 - Receipts to be trust funds.
- Section 7-211 - Provisions of special acts not affected.
- Section 7-212 - Parking authorities; tax exemption; investment of funds.
- Section 7-212a - Public parking garages.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.