2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 52 - Civil Actions
Chapter 928 - Uniform Enforcement of Foreign Judgments
- Section 52-604 - Definition of foreign judgment.
- Section 52-605 - Filing of foreign judgment; certification; effect; notice.
- Section 52-606 - Grounds for stay of enforcement. Notice to judgment creditor.
- Section 52-607 - Other rights of action preserved.
- Section 52-608 - Uniform interpretation.
- Section 52-609 - Short title: Uniform Enforcement of Foreign Judgments Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.