2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 52 - Civil Actions
Chapter 927 - Survival of Actions
- Section 52-599 - Survival of cause of action. Continuation by or against executor or administrator.
- Section 52-600 - Death of coplaintiff or codefendant.
- Section 52-601 - Entry by successor of deceased executor or administrator.
- Section 52-602 - Entry by successor of public officer or trustee.
- Section 52-603 - Action by successor of public officer.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.