2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 52 - Civil Actions
Chapter 923a - Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act
- Section 52-552 - Fraudulent conveyances, judgments, contracts, when void.
- Section 52-552a - Short title: Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act.
- Section 52-552b - Definitions.
- Section 52-552c - Insolvency.
- Section 52-552d - Value.
- Section 52-552e - Transfers fraudulent as to present creditors.
- Section 52-552f - Transfers fraudulent as to present creditors.
- Section 52-552g - When transfer is made or obligation is incurred.
- Section 52-552h - Remedies of creditors.
- Section 52-552i - Defenses, liability and protection of transferee.
- Section 52-552j - Extinguishment of cause of action.
- Section 52-552k - Supplementary provisions.
- Section 52-552l - Uniformity of application and construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.