2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 52 - Civil Actions
Chapter 922b - Fact-Finding and Arbitration
- Section 52-549n - Certain contract actions referred to fact-finders. Rules of procedure.
- Section 52-549o - Assignment of fact-finders. Hearings.
- Section 52-549p - Appointment of fact-finders. Compensation. Powers.
- Section 52-549q - Adjournment of meeting of arbitrators. Meeting of arbitrators. Absence of arbitrator.
- Section 52-549r - Rules of evidence to apply to fact-finding proceedings. Finding of fact. Award.
- Section 52-549s - Consideration of finding by court. Objections. Authority of court re finding.
- Section 52-549t - Failure to appear. Payment of fees of fact-finder. Dismissal of action.
- Section 52-549u - Arbitration of certain civil actions. Rules of procedure.
- Section 52-549v - Assignment of arbitrators. Arbitration proceedings.
- Section 52-549w - Appointment of arbitrators. Compensation. Powers.
- Section 52-549x - Decision of arbitrator.
- Section 52-549y - Failure to appear. Judgment. Motion to open or set aside judgment. Dismissal of action. Payment of arbitration fee.
- Section 52-549z - Appeal. Trial de novo.
- Section 52-549aa - Setting aside award. Trial de novo.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.