2012 Connecticut General Statutes
Title 52 - Civil Actions
Chapter 922a - Hearing of Small Claims
- Section 52-549a - Application for hearing before a commissioner of the Superior Court.
- Section 52-549b - Where hearing may be held.
- Section 52-549c - Hearing before commissioner. Procedure. Counsel. Withdrawal. Award and judgment.
- Section 52-549d - List of names of commissioners to conduct hearings. Compensation.
- Section 52-549e to 52-549m - Reserved for future use.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Connecticut may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.